** Behind The Wheel! – Now available in Amazon
Psychology of Arab Management Thinking!
Arab Management (1)
Trafford Psychology Book
Amazon Psychology Book
Barnes Noble Psychology
- Winner of The USA Gold Seal of Literary Excellence Award 2013.
- For a long time now, I have been putting off the idea of writing this book – though it had been on my mind for a long time now. The mere idea of writing this book scared me to bits and pieces – for many valid and pertinent reasons.
- As Arabs, work is worshipped (Islamic Religion calls on us to respect work like as if it is in praying). We are also brought up to be polite, courteous and decent (at least a majority of us). Abrupt, ugly, rudeness and distort are discouraged. Also it is not easy to say NO – as part of the culture, customs, traditions and heritage. So what went wrong here – especially in Management circles? Why are we behind the rest of the world, despite all our riches and resources?
- I hope you will enjoy the book. I have tried to be as frank, open, forthright, honest, sincere and genuine as I can – as Readers who know me can give credence and credibility to me and will vouch and authenticate my works.
- It is a no punch-spared, no barrels held stiff, no frills – play but to be as frank, open and honest as possible – so it can be a learning process for this generation and others to come in the future.
- I have not spared myself, so there is just for it to be honest, sincere, genuine and hard hitting – sparing no one. Just No One!
A Cry For Help! Arab Management (2)
Addressing the increased extremism, fundamentalism, and lack of tolerance and forbearance in the Arab workforce, author Majid Al Suleimany presents A Cry for Help!: Arabian Management Services – Context and Perspectives.
In three parts, A Cry for Help! concentrates on the management styles and aspects of companies located in the Arabian Gulf Cooperation Council that encompasses Oman, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia. It discusses the:
• Growing radicalization of local staff • Misbehaving expatriates • Unhappy, dissatisfied staff • Poor treatment of staff, especially by European Western staff • Increasing extremism and fundamentalism in offices • Sensitive, related issues
In A Cry for Help!, Suleimany, a Management expert, focuses on what is particular about the type of Arab management, its context and perspectives, and what is peculiar, special, or particular to that work in the context and comparison to management styles of other nations. Using personal experiences, examples, and illustrations, Suleimany exposes the new reality and truth and moves away from the trend and approach of hiding issues and problems.
Road Safety Awareness Books
Between Us Only! Series Books
- Between Us Only!
- The Sequel – Between Us Only!
- Short Takes – Between Us Only!
- Short Takes – Two!
- The Sequel – Three!
- Wipe My Tears!
My Books Websites
Books Images – By Publication
Best Wishess and Regards,
Majid Al Suleimany
February 3rd 2014