This is My Epitaph!
I Want To Be Remembered!
Majid Said Nasser Al Suleimany
October 7, 2016
Majid Epitaph (Legacy) – I want to be remembered!
We all have to die one day! Only Allah God is the exception! Jesus Christ Our Great Prophet Issa bin Mariam – will come as The Saviour – and he too will die without exception! So whom I?
A long time ago as a kid, I used to hear people talk about death and how they will go! I always wondered out aloud how I would go – if my turn came up next!
I always prayed that I would go sudden and people surprised he went away that fast! But I never want to cause trouble and inconveniences to others before I die – if I was to choose these things! But it is all in God Allah hands!
Anyway, I had this dream of ‘dying by starvation’ – I do not know what it meant! Was it going to be real as in the dream – or as a metaphor like liking to eat too much and getting fatter by day – and as now being diabetic case?
Or would it be like my late Father PBUH where he wanted food and water but was denied by The Doctors (they were using instead drips!) – Because they needed to operate on his stomach – because there was a blockage in his small intestines – and till after the operation could be given food!
Anyway only God Almighty Allah SWT Knows these things best!
Sorry for a morbid subject!
Here lies a person who in all his life had acted and stood up for the rights of others – and to whatever extent and even harm and injury and damage to himself personally – and he went down that way!
Where he could change things himself he did – otherwise he spoke out for Change. Always wanted to be fair, just, professional, principled, correct and ethical in all things he did.
A person who was always sincere, genuine and honest – frank, open and forthright who always looked at The Bigger Picture – and never wanted things to go wrong as his main focus and theme in life! Even though many of his efforts were never acknowledged, accepted, recognised and realized – and he became a victim himself in his life, career, and future and with his family too!
He wants to be remembered that way only! Goodbye! Ma Salamaah!
Please Pray for Him – when they tell you he is gone!
Majid Said Nasser Al Suleimany
The Omani Author Writer and Columnist
This is me!
My Books (52)
My Books in Facebook!
My Books Displays at –
All My Books (CreateSpace Amazon) 51 books visible at one place. One Stop Information Centre!
Download The PDF Files Below
This is me!
Responses Received From My Posting Above!
- You have written enough books to be remembered. But at the moment, concentrate on the task of and bit less not death. There is still more you can achieve – Saleh Al Sheibani – Omani Columnist – Times of Oman.
- Excellent way of laying the ideas. Brother Majid may Allah grant you Jannah. Thanks Suleiman Al Hudhaili
- Thank you very much brother Majid for being open minded and face reality. Your precious time spent in writing about 50 books was not wasted and will be remembered in the near future. We respect your decision to announce your Epitaph today and would like to wish you for the Best and May Allah grant you what Allah knows is best for you. Very good luck my dear brother! Ahmed Salim Al Mazrui – Family Member – PDO Retired.
- Allah grant you health with long happy life. In’shaa’Allah you spent quality time with your grandchildren. I pray for you and for myself when time comes we depart with” husnul khatima” – Your brother, Ali Said Ali Al-Mandhry – Feedback Comment.
- Many others with ‘Thumbs Up’ and ‘Cry’ Images!
- May Allah swt give you best in dunya and akhira…may He save you from Adhab AL qabr and Adhab Alnaar and may you get Alkauthar and Alfirdaus Ameen – Emad Sharif (Linkedin).
- Keep on doing the good things Mr Majid. Again I would like to quote chapter 2 verse 47 from Bhawgwad Gita on Karma which says : “You have the right to work only but never to its fruits. Let not the fruits of action be your motive, nor let your attachment be to inaction. ” I believe that the other religions also preach along the same line. – Rakesh Belwal – Linkedin
- Quite moving story (The Prophet Dream!) Majid – I came while you were in another ward but still barely conscious! May Allah Give you a long and happy life! Ameen – Hamoud Al Rawahy (UES).
- Many more messages in images!
Between Us Only! Now to write no more!
GOOD BYE – MA SALAMAH!