A Case For Kindness, Consideration and Sympathy To The Omani Pensioners (Retirees)!
Or – Games and Gimmicks That Some Financial Institutions (Banks – Some more than others!) Play on The Customers!
Or – Be Kind and Merciful Compassionate To Those Retirees and Pensioners Under Loans Hardships!
This is not a new thing but has been happening for decades now – but lately with the Economic downturn – the situation has become even more worse and critical – as the ‘Panic Emergency’ button is being pressed all around us nowadays!
Images Pensioners & Justice – For Demonstration Purposes Only!
I as in Coma State Acute Medicine ICU Royal Hospital!
If the situation is not controlled it is like that cinder fire burning intensely and deep underneath – and may one day explode unexpectedly and or at the worst time even! Then everybody will ask why? Or why no one told us or why it had happened!
Every one of us are suffering – some more than others! Some prefer silence and even though in pain and still suffering! Some may shout and scream to empty (unhearing) spaces and people. But like the famous Arabic expression – there is a ‘stroke that will break the horse’s back’ – and some at the most inopportune unexpected time.
We all know that nobody takes credit loans for the just sake of it – and not even wanting to pay back! If there are such people they are very few – and nobody can sympathise or and support them. We are talking about The Silent Suffering Majority!
The Games – :-
- Sending PDC even if you have contacted them to say you need (in writing and as well as received) that you need a respite for one or two months due to acute family personal reasons like needing medical treatment abroad or serious suffering ailing person and or even death too in the family – with the culture social obligations in such situations!
- Past expired PDCs (some even 15 years ago!) in the Files sent – with just a note wanted that ‘there are no sufficient funds’ or even Account no longer existing operating!
- Whatever the comments – no one cares – you have suddenly become a Criminal and Wanted Person!
- Your IDs Passports Driving Licences Vehicle Registration are blocked and Not Renewable!
- When it is now okay to renew – you will be charged for ‘Delay in Renewing’ and woe to you if you drive with expired Driving License or Vehicle Mulkiya!
- You cannot travel even if to go for Medical – and if by chance you got out – trouble Big Ones when you return at Border or Airport!
- Notices are placed in Arabic Newspapers.
- Expatriates – Non Arab – and even Omanis (English Speaking more) are The Usual Targeted Lots – and there is Simply No Excuse – You Did Not Know!
- UAE is trying New Laws concerning Bankruptcy – after so many cases of in the past of people running away leaving keys in the cars at the airports – because they have lost jobs – or have not been paid for over even 6 months!
- How can people survive in such cases – with no food or shelter – and On Top now facing The Full Wrath of The Law – and their Personal Freedom and Mobility?
- It is always the poor working people that suffer the most!
- The Wastah and Influential get all the breaks and go unnoticed and unmentioned – because the Banks want inwardly to Protect them too – but not the poor working ones!
- People make special Prayers and Duas to Allah Crying Out in Pain for what is facing them now in life by all these things
- Most of these exercises are managed and administered by Expatriates who some even sadistically enjoy making Omanis suffer with their hidden agendas and manifestos!
- The so-called Remedial Departments – or Not Active Loans syndromes!
- If you are a caring feeling Omani and you are working in these places – you will not ‘survive amongst these sharks coming in for the kill after smelling blood’ – you must be ‘cruel hard stone hearted’ – and Enjoy causing pain and suffering to others!
- Only then you will survive and get promoted even – the more damage and disasters on lives of others that you cause wreck to!
- Encouraged – sorry to say by sadly – our Indian friends more – or targeting Omani populace unpopular and or liked even in many cases – and as seen as The Competition!
- Between Us Only! column never minced its words – and always called ‘a spade as a spade’
Bottom line with where we are moving now in the economic downturn – there is need for more –
If we want Allah to be kind and merciful to anyone of us in this world – in our graves – and The Day of Reckoning! The Holy Quran says clearly – If you are not kind and compassionate to your fellow human being – than God Allah SWT will also not be with you!
We are reminded in so many places in The Holy Quran – 1438 years ago – please remember! –
To be kind and merciful compassionate to – Those in Debts and in Troubles of Debts!
We are reminded about Prophet Daud (David) RA reprimand by Allah SWT God when he quickly passed sentences without knowing the Full Facts – or to Hear The Other side! Yet he was a Prophet RA – What about us then???
We are told everywhere about The World being a Temporary Place as we return to Allah SWT.
Some of the situations had happened were beyond the control of those in suffering now!
If we are Really Keen on SMEs and Self-Employment nothing scares the Youth more than Failure and these elements!
That is why many still prefer to be at home unemployed than to be Self Employed in Business.
If you see your neighbour’s head being shaved – pour water on your head! (You are Next!) Famous Swahili Sayings.
Please do not terrorise harrass customers and clients for old expired accounts and some that have been paid partly or even largely fully. Just because hard economic times are here now and time to settle old scores or get blood from stones.
Some Accounts are old and extinct of over 15 years ago have died already – only to be revived since last year due to now economic downturn and bad times!
Everywhere is suffering especially Retirees and Pensioners and families with still not employed youngsters and where some spent so much on their education expenses.
In times of hardships and difficulties it is better to pray to Allah SWT God The Almighty rather than chasing each other wildly by fears and worries.
In major fires dead bodies are more found just near the doors because people panicked instead orderly rushing out.
The metaphor can be used here now.
Live Question on Huda TV on Being in Debt!
Even if they are related to my Company closing down in bankruptcy 15 years ago and still being hunted and pursued with Support from The System!
Sometimes I feel so weak and unhappy to wish I had died in ICU Coma State in Royal Hospital
Al Al Hamdu Lillah!
The Imam Dr. Mohamed Salah asked me if in Oman there are no Organisations NGOs etc. that help out to people in Debt like mine with no capacity to pay back… and if I can go to them? Anyway he said he will pray for me last 10 days of The Holy Month of Ramadhan and he asked Listeners to do the same for me!
Al Hamdu Lillah!
See previous Postings also.
Pray for me please!!!
I Know You Do Not Care – But Still Will Say It!
Today is exactly 16 years ago that my Management Consultancy went bankrupt and I lost all my Pension Payments and Life Savings!
Today 16 years later I am still hounded persecuted hunted and being penalised – and simply have no happiness nor joy of any kind at all – but only and simply great sadness unhappiness and heartbreak!
I tried to go into writing but my Columns were killed off 2 years ago! I began to write books in Arab Management Road Safety Awareness Novel Books etc.
And on my columns and subjects economic social etc. But was singularly and particularly marginalised – because I spoke The Truth and refused to push the dirt under the Carpet.
Al Hamdu Lillah. To Allah SWT God Almighty we all return one day and with punishment on Earth – in our Graves … and The Day of Judgement … where we are all responsible for our actions inaction and inadvertently.
May Allah SWT God Almighty Our Lord Guide us all to The Right Path and away from His Anger and Fury for all the mischief and troubles we cause others – as if nothing will touch us!.
Allah God Direct us all to the Right Path and way Ameen – Amen!
From Allah SWT God we came empty handed – and to Allah SWT God we return empty handed – and we will leave everything behind here – and cannot take even one Baiza with us!
Allah Guide us all to The Right Path and Way Ameen – and Protect us all from His Anger and Fury – Ameen!
Best Wishes and Regards,
Majid Al Suleimany
October 3, 2016