At My Workplace!
The Worst Offenders!
You would expect that human beings supposed to be the most intelligent species on the earth would be better knowledgeable and learn from experiences – but no human beings never end to shock, awe and surprise us all! I was reading this article of what happened in Tunisia again – Woman sets fire on herself, child – According to her neighbours … the woman had bought the flat with all her savings … owners had reclaimed the flat leaving her homeless in the streets!
Despite the removal of the fear element, and the end of the usual old schemes, games, gimmicks and tricks – people have still not learnt their lessons in life!
Frankly the worst offenders are:-
· People who are still susceptible to quick short gains, greed, temptations, evil ways and means – and corruptible practices! The greatest evil, malaise and decadence in society!
· People who procrastinate and delay in implementing agreed decisions made – or find excuses in implementing and carrying them out!
· Very good actors who pretend to go along whilst within the system try to break up and destroy – what they call as ‘rogue elements’ within the system.
· Not fulfilling promises and commitments made!
· Preachers who do not practice what they preach! JUST DOUBLE-FACED AND HYPOCRITES THAT THEY ARE!
· Evil hearted, vile, subjective, individualistic and biased of other people based only their whims and dislikes!
· People who want you to fail by putting so many hurdles and blockages on your way and path – only to fail is what they want as paramount and important to them.
· Not only wanting you to fail but also land you in great stress, hardships and pain – and even loss of all your possessions and even personal freedoms too!
· Create artificial barriers, barriers and more subsidiary conditions to show off their power and authority. Sometimes really hysterical and unimaginable!
· Look kind and supportive whilst all the time planning to stab you in the back!
· People sadistic by nature enjoying giving pain and hardships to others.
· Polarisation and set off people one against the other – Divide and Conquer (Rule)!
· People who will not act their responsibilities and accountabilities until they get something or reward in return – or only when found out and exposed – and or pressures put on them!
· People with short memory and records of what lucky breaks and turns they got in life – but not ready to reciprocate or give the same chances, breaks and opportunities to others.
· People who protect and defend those not defendable – but do the opposite to those that deserve such protection and defence – especially in areas beyond their control but are now being highlighted to protect and preserve those faces not deserving as such.
· Promote and encourage those not deserving such – and ignoring those that deserve such recognition and acknowledgement.
· People get preferential or better treatment even for less entitled and deserving – but the opposite to others because ‘you just do not like them – or hate them and their guts too!
· Ridiculing, insulting, belittling etc. especially peers and subordinates – and more in front of customers, clients and clients – and even subordinates of the person being insulted.
· Copying, emulating and taking credit of works and projects etc of others – especially own subordinates.
· Putting all the works and pressures so you can leave – or abandon hopes and dreams to come in.
· Ignoring and marginalizing sincere and genuine advices and cautions – and instead targeting and marking the forthcoming person for raw and bad treatment – and putting him in great difficulties and troubles.
· In other words ‘killing the messenger of bad news’!
· Avoiding doing the necessary action to clear a person’s image and reputation
· Red tape and bureaucracy – and causing unnecessary barriers and blockages.
· The army general shooting at his own troops!
· And many more!
My theory unless proven otherwise still holds that frustrated people in the offices may explain the increased volumes of accidents and fatalities – and the tear and wear of the national and domestic home fabric!
Majid Al Suleimany